- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Outdoor Ventures presents real thrill and fun at KATALDHAR WATERFALL (450 Feet) RAPPELLING & TREKKING
Rappelling & Trekking are two different aspects of adventure. Rappelling is technique in which we descend down the rock cliffs using rope and other mountaineering equipment’s with 100 % safety.
Kataldhar is the name of a big waterfall near Lonavla in Pune district in the Indian state of Maharashtra. This waterfall is not so famous because to reach to the valley is somewhat difficult and need some experience of basic trekking before exploring this place.
THINGS TO CARRY
1. Good sport shoes (compulsory).
2. Extra Pair of cloths, Towel, napkin, socks.
3. Water (2 ltr minimum).
4. Some eatables preferably biscuits, dry fruits, namkeen
5.Cap / Gog / Camera (optional).
6. Scarf for girls (compulsory)
6. Personal small medical kit. (If u require usually/Optional)
7. Small Sack to put all these things. A big Plastic bag so that Things can be wrapped and kept in the bag. For protection from rain
8.Raincoats if needed
- Reach Base Village at Kataldhar Waterfall
- BREAKFAST, INTRODUCTION, DO'S & DONT'S
- Move to Rappelling base
- INSTRUCTIONS & PRINCIPLES OF RAPPELLING SHORT LESSON FROM CERTIFIED INSTRUCTORS.
- Start Rappelling one by one
- Finish Rappelling
- Wind up & equipment Collection
- Pune to Pune Traveling by non ac private travel bus
- Rappelling Charges
- Energy Drink
- Certified and Experienced Expertise
- First aid
- Branded Equipments and lots of fun
No details found.